Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hannah Montana - The Movie

I got these photos from here.

I went to see Hannah Montana - The Movie last weekend with my friend Holly. I liked every part of it, except for one part. I didn't like it when a boy was mean to Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus had to choose whether she wanted to have the life that she never got to have or the life that she had always dreamt of. The life she never got to have was in a town in America called Nashville. She wanted to live a normal life, but on the other hand she wanted to be Hannah Montana. She chose both, but she only did Hannah Montana once a week. She sung 'Hoe down throw down' which is a country and western song with dance moves. Whe she sung 'Hoe down throw down' all the girls in the cinema went up in front of the movie screen and did all of the dance moves. Holly and I loved the movie.

1 comment: