Thursday, February 12, 2009

cousins

Hallie and Keeley are cousins. Sometimes they're the best of friends. You know how friends get along and they sometimes argue, that is like cousins as well. I'm older than Hallie. Well my birthday is in September, her birthday is in October. I'm not that much older I suppose. Keeley is a lot older than me. Her birthday is in February.

Is there anyone viewing this blog in America? I'm going to America next year. I'm going to Las Vegas, Florida and Hawaii. I'm going to Disneyland. Can you please send a comment if you are from America. I'm from Australia.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bronte, I really like your blog and I have signed up to follow it. I am looking forward to learning more about your friends, and your plans for your American trip. We went to America recently but didn't go to any of the places you are planning to visit. Andrew's girlfriend, Jess, went to a Hersheys factory and bought a huge bag of chocolates for us for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I like your comment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bronte
    Cant wait to see your new title page!!!!
    Also lets go to the travel agent this week to see about getting information about America???
    Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete