Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hey Everybody

Welcome to my blog.
This year we will talking about school and my friends. The first friend I want to tell you about is my friend Keeley. We will be looking at some of my other friends this year, but we will start off with Keeley. Keeley is a good friend to have because whenever I'm alone she plays with me. Keeley has blue eyes, very light blonde hair, fair skin and is very tall.

Everyone at my school is missing their dress ties. Sometimes even me. Keeley is also missing her tie. Keeley's cousin is Hallie and she is in our class.

I am in year 2 this year. My teacher's names are Mrs Walsh and Mrs Shneider.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bronte,
    I can't wait to read about all your adventures.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bronte,
    I like your blog. It is good. Do you have hotmail as well? Bye Bronte From Lotte Sparkle

    ReplyDelete