Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My dog Charli-Rose

Charli-Rose is a French breed of dog. It's called a papillon, which is French for butterfly. My favourite thing about Charli-Rose is when she is sleeping on my bed. Charli-Rose steals my children's foundation bear. She sleeps with it as a cuddle toy. I've got another toy called Sally. She is a green flowery frog. Charli-Rose does not like Sally. Charli-Rose escapes out of my bedroom door to get away from Sally. Charli-Rose doesn't like any frogs. She runs away from any frog in the backyard. I'm getting a new girl dog. I do not know what to call it. Please can you select the comment section and leave any dog names? Please put your name at the end so I can thank you. I want to get a chihuahua because I want to toilet train it. Charli-Rose is not toilet trained and it makes me upset when she wees on my very expensive mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment